Monday, June 8, 2009

Art Studio

Kate said she would be going to her art trading card exchange and would I like to come. As I am always up for new adventures I said why not. So she said let's go to my studio and we can make art cards to take and trade. Well, I do not consider myself much of an artist, but decided to give it a go. Off we went to ART VEIN STUDIO and put on our thinking caps. I love labyrinths and so decided to do something basic and used water colour paper and pencils and drew individual labyrinths on each one. Here are some of the ones I did. Click on picture to enlarge.

We had a lot of fun. I always enjoy going to the studio as it is so bright and cheery and Kate does such unique art. Click on Art Vein Studio and you can see some of her work for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment